I took the train to Mary MacKillop Place in N. Sydney (the photo is the chapel at MMP). Bl Mary MacKillop is the first cannonized person from Australia. To me, she embodies the same spirit as Mother Teresa. She has such a beautiful story. She started a new form of religious, the Sisters of St Joseph. Mary and her sisters lived among the poor and cared for destitute women and children. I visited the chapel where she was laid to rest. "Whatever troubles may be before you, accept them cheerfully, remembering whom you are trying to follow. Do not be afraid, love one another, bear with one another, and let charity guide you in all your life.". Blessed Mary MacKillop - words to live by! Keep me and my family in prayer while I am on this pilgrimage. Charles and Savanna leave for camp soon. Blessings and Peace to you all.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment