Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a Manly Day

Our God is an awesome God! Tues took me to Manly. Uncle Al and I visited this surf town on the Pacific Coast. Definitely a place I could relocate too! We took the ferry through the Sydney harbour and walked to the beach. We headed toward a very small beach under the shadow of a bluff. We climbed up the bluff through a densely vegetated walking path. It was just beautiful. When we got to the other side, there were lots of surfers waiting for wave. They were so far away from the beach! We had lunch on the wharf and made it home before dark. I spent the evening with Denise (my cousin) and her family. Tomarrow brings my last adventure! Keep the prayers coming for a safe trip home. God Bless you all.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: