I also want to thank you all for your prayers for my family and myself while I was gone. Charles and Savanna had a great time at camp and with their friends. Mike worked hard while I was gone and is now happily reaping the rewards, fishing in Alaska.
I especially want to thank my Mom and Dad. Without their generous support, Australia would have never been a reality.
Archbishop Niederauer of San Francisco CA posed for this great shot with David, me, Karen, Meghann and Sr Stella Marie (Sister of Life). Archbishop Niederauer was very social. He was delighted to hear that we were from California and so close to his home.
Matt Maher and me. Matt Maher is a Catholic music artist. He is incredible! His concerts are full of energy from the Holy Spirit. I attended a local concert last year and he leads an amazing praise and worship concert. His concerts were short in Australia, but the music was true to his nature. I got lucky with this photo. Some how, I was the 3rd person in line. How that happened was a grace from God. There were hundreds of people waiting to meet him. Charles is a big fan of his, so this photo was taken for him.Anyone recognize this guy? He starred in a movie that changed lives. He was at St Benedict's Church (our daily meeting place) for most of the time we were there. He is a very prayerful man. It was rather difficult to get this picture. Yep, it is Eduardo Verastegui, the star from the movie Bella.


No comments:
Post a Comment