Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Love to SKI!

Hoorayyy!! Ski season is upon us. So far we have been up twice and are ready to go tomorrow. In the photos below, a good friend of ours is home for Christmas. We had a great time skiing with him.

I must say, the kids are amazing! We missed last ski season, but they haven't missed a beat! It's like learning how to ride a bike. Charles launched himself off a huge jump! It had to be at least 8 ft! I only saw the aftermath of skis and poles all over the place. He was fine. He did tell me, he didn't realize how big the jump was until he was in the air! Silly boy! Tricks are for rabbits.


Savanna and a friend Dan.














The slopes take my breath away! It is fun to ski, but to be encompassed by God's beauty is just wonderous!

That's Charles skiing down. Savanna is above and to the right. She's kinda hard to see.











Charles ready for another run.
















Savanna taking a break.

No comments: