Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gifts and Talents

I'm always so thankful for the wonderful gifts the Lord has blessed our family with. I pray my children will be able to utilize their gifts in ways that will Glorify the Giver. We are still uncovering the hidden talents that lay with each of us, especially the kids. It's so fun to see them grow and learn, not to mention amazing when we discover a new talent.

Who would have thought a Christmas present would uncover one of these: clay and a book enabled Savanna and myself to make these cute little creatures!



Savanna made a fairy, a bear and a flower.


















I made the big elf and the tiny elf.









These are practice runs. When we get better, we will move into colored clay. I love sculpting these little guys! Their faces are all so unique, just as all of us! Savanna and I had fun together making these. Hopefully, we will make more together soon.

No comments: