The weather was gorgeous, but the water proved to still be Spring! A refreshing 65 degrees. Yeah, it takes your breath away when you jump in but, oh the fun!
Charles popped right up and out of the water. By the end of the summer, he'll be jumping wakes like a pro.

Believe it or not, I got up on the first run too. I didn't do as well as Charles though. He lasted a lot longer than I did. I think I was up for a whole 3 seconds! Ha ha. I am determined to be wakeboarding by the end of summer! Who said you can't teach old dogs new tricks?
Savanna and her friend enjoyed a wet ride on the tube. With Uncle Kato driving, you don't have to worry about whiplash or being barrel rolled off.
If this is an indication of what summer is going to be like, I can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment