This year I finally learned how to decorate cookies with royal icing. They came out looking really cool and passed the taste test.

Savanna helping out.

Charles having fun decorating.

My favorite.
Along the lines of gift giving, I've got to share this with you. Instead of buying a gift for all the cousins, each family picks 3 names and only buys gifts for the names picked. This year I got Mikey, Nicole and Tristan. When I asked Mikey what he wanted, he told me he wanted duct tape. So, I got him duct tape! Check out his reaction!

I did include 2 hours of jumping at Sky High, a trampoline place where the kids love to go.
Nicole was an easy one too. She loves cool-whip. Yes, the non-dairy topping! She eats it right out of the container. So, I wrapped up some cool-whip. She couldn't figure out why her gift was cold! I think she liked the gift:

She headed straight for a spoon! I did of course, include passes to Sky High for her too. Under the label on the container!

No comments:
Post a Comment