Saturday, August 14, 2010

Where Did The Time Go?

Summer is starting to come to an end. It amazes me how time flies. I didn't realize that I had let so much time go by since my last post. Since our trip to Italy, so much has happened. Savanna performed in the children's opera, "Brundibar" (go to facebook for pictures). Charles and I attended summer camp with the Legionaries (Charles as a camper, Me as a cook.)

Savanna finally got to go on her "Grandpa and Grandma" trip. She has waited years for her turn for that one. She spent 4 days in San Diego with her grandparents and cousin Bailey.

We all just spent a few days at a wedding in New Hampshire and a few days in New York City. Definitely a trip to remember. Other than that, the summer has been quiet.

This summer has been the season of growing around here! I think they have grown just as much this summer as they did as toddlers. Charles has finally shot up taller than Mom. He is quite proud of this and lets me know often. They are both growing into a young lady and a young gentleman. Don't know if I'm ready for this!

No comments: