Chorus sometimes performs by themselves at local venues. This year they were asked to perform at the Grand Opening of Phase I of the Westfield Galleria, Roseville. The mall was alive with eager shoppers and visitors dying to see the new and improved mall. We spent the morning singing at the grand opening festivities and taking a peek around the mall. WOW! $160+ million later, there are 13 new stores to browse.

Who is that cute, litte girl with the pigtails?
Being a parent brings special moments into our lives. Today was one of those that makes you feel good about being a parent. I found myself excited at first as the Chorus came out and lined up. As I listened to them sing, I felt a sense of pride for the kids singing, especially for the cute little girl in pigtails. They sing so beautifully. I could listen forever! If you are intersted, their winter concert is Dec 6th at the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament in Sacramento at 7:30 pm. They sound like angels singing there! Let me know so I can direct you for purchasing tickets.

Here they all are singing like little birds.

No comments:
Post a Comment