Today was a very special day. Our Goddaughter, Maria Grace, was baptized into our Catholic family. Her parents, Steve and Ann, honored Mike and myself by appointing us her Godparents. We have known this wonderful family for about 8 years now and I love them like they were my own family. Maria is #5 in her family. Baptisms are always special and beautiful, but when I have a special part as Godparent, I'm so moved and overwhelmed with love and joy. At Holy Trinity the babies are dunked at baptism. Maria never made a peep! When her mother and I were dressing her, she had the biggest smile on her face and she laughed and giggled. What a precious moment for us!
Thank you Steve and Ann for inviting us into your family and entrusting Maria's spiritual life to us. We will try our best to love her and help you guide her in the years to come!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment